What's new

CC Morning Fog with Tokina 11-16mm

edouble

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 24, 2009
Messages
740
Reaction score
17
Location
NEPA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took the picture before work about 5:10am. The sun was beginning to rise and fog was lifting off a pond. As mentioned I used my Tokina 11-16mm lens.

How does it look?

Edited-0001.jpg
 
I like it! Very cool. The black thing in the center is distracting me, but other than that I think it's good.
 
I love it but I might have processed the RAW differently. I think it could use some artificial fill light and a cloning out of the dust spot and the tree branch in the corner would be nice. A wider crop maybe as well, to un-center the horizon.

Here, I edited, hope you like.

JXIhU.jpg
 
I love it but I might have processed the RAW differently. I think it could use some artificial fill light and a cloning out of the dust spot and the tree branch in the corner would be nice. A wider crop maybe as well, to un-center the horizon.

Here, I edited, hope you like.

JXIhU.jpg

Very nice. The area you called a dust spot is just a patch of fog. I noticed it as well and it wasn't on any other picture. I didn't go crazy with fill because I wanted an accurate representation of what I saw. It was still rather dark out and visibility was poor. But your edit looks good.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom