What's new

CC on a few old favorites?

swiftparkour94

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 14, 2012
Messages
632
Reaction score
16
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Most of these were taken when I knew only a little bit about digital photography, and several months later now I feel so much more comfortable than I used to! My ideas for what I want to shoot next are there, but my gear won't get me the results so I'm trying to spend just a tad below or way above $1,000 in lenses to last me hopefully my whole career (not likely though as technology is always changing meaning I'll always be upgrading) for the faster lenses, better build quality, and overall performance.
 

Attachments

  • $image-1912731773.webp
    $image-1912731773.webp
    45 KB · Views: 123
  • $image-3813817237.webp
    $image-3813817237.webp
    88.7 KB · Views: 125
  • $image-2524810496.webp
    $image-2524810496.webp
    68.1 KB · Views: 110
  • $image-1109014056.webp
    $image-1109014056.webp
    38.4 KB · Views: 116
  • $image-1309016193.webp
    $image-1309016193.webp
    49.8 KB · Views: 115
  • $image-1146880196.webp
    $image-1146880196.webp
    36.7 KB · Views: 100
  • $image-3243051418.webp
    $image-3243051418.webp
    152.2 KB · Views: 103
the sailboat is the only one that really does anything for me, the first one wouldnt be so bad if the feet werent cut off at the bottom
 
iPhoto17 said:
the sailboat is the only one that really does anything for me, the first one wouldnt be so bad if the feet werent cut off at the bottom

Totally agree, thank you! It was tough with a 50mm on a crop in a small crowded room. I was backed up into the wall and literally sucking in lmao
 
yeah, the 50mm is great for portraits and like you said, a bit hard in smaller rooms, maybe a 35mm cropped in post editing wouldve worked
 
iPhoto17 said:
yeah, the 50mm is great for portraits and like you said, a bit hard in smaller rooms, maybe a 35mm cropped in post editing wouldve worked

Yea I really want a good wide angled zoom like the Tamron 24-70mm
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom