cc on a few please

2rpcz1d.jpg

rbdv8k.jpg

I do come back and read the cc and advice given and it does help no matter how harsh some can be but I HAS to be honest. That's the only way we learn. editing is kinda like crack, you know its too much but ya cant stop.. lol. I have no clue about crack hell i dont even drink.

thanks for the help, I really appreciate it.

I do come back and read the cc and advice given and it does help no matter how harsh some can be but I HAS to be honest. That's the only way we learn. editing is kinda like crack, you know its too much but ya cant stop..

Yes it can be harsh and sometimes even unwarranted, but once you get past the basics a lot of it becomes personal opinion and preference. Don't let anyone fool you, you've grown tremendously in your abilities.

With the problem of heavy makeup, have you tried using custom textures to bridge the gap between to much and not enough?

One thing I'm fighting with at present, is maintaining consistency across multiple images processed in Ps, without a tremendous time investment? Spending an hour or two tweaking one image is easy, but doing that to 20, 30, 50....... or more gets out of hand fast. I typically record actions or copy and paste layers that can be reused, but things like selecting, masks, blemishes, are mostly individualized. Any insight on your workflow or has it come up yet?

Most reactions

Back