What's new

That 1920s look

I really like the retro clothing! Grrat shots.
 
Just a fashion mash-up that falls a bit flat. Sorry!
Really? You might not like the style of the photograph, but I do not see anything wrong with the shots. I thought both were well done and aesthetically pleasing.

Let's celebrate other photographers' work, not bring them down just because you don't like the style.....
 
Really? You might not like the style of the photograph, but I do not see anything wrong with the shots. I thought both were well done and aesthetically pleasing.

Let's celebrate other photographers' work, not bring them down just because you don't like the style.....
He's always doing this...
 
Really? You might not like the style of the photograph, but I do not see anything wrong with the shots. I thought both were well done and aesthetically pleasing.

Let's celebrate other photographers' work, not bring them down just because you don't like the style.....
Not a petting zoo.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom