cc please. Lion Country Safari

Kondro86

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok so this last weekend i went to Lion country safari, pretty cool. Its here in South FL. Anyway here are my favorites from the trip.

1.)

2.)

3.)

4.)

well no one has posted any critiques.....but i really like them man who would have thought to get great colors i should have been shooting at parrots....i am a fan of the falmingos

I like the parrots (Macaws?). The shadow on the flamingos' faces sort of detracts from them.

I like them all, but #1 is my favorite. The detail and color are really nice in all of them.

kinda was hopin' for lions

Baturn: my thoughts exactly! Where's the LIONS? ;)
Good colours, subjects well detached from the background. Focus clear, sharpness given. The composition is quite a bit centred in most of them, while in the case of the flamigoes it looks all random to me. That one speaks to me the least (and see: that's the matter with personal tastes: others like the flamingo photo best of the series).

Yea, where are the lions? (LOL) To be honest, I clicked to see what the place looks like today. I grew up south of there, and was at LCS only once, the year they opened. (yea, it was in the 1960's, and yea, I'm old) But the Macaw pics are great. The Blue and Gold is a classic parrot shot, good work.

The colors and clarity are great but, for me, each of the photos chops off important parts of the birds. Think I'd leave more in the photo for more interest.

The lions are behind a chain link fence and every photo of them came out horrilbly with the fence in the way, and you cant get out of the car. Thanks. Danny

Really great captures! Nothing to criticize, all sharp and well composed. Well done sir!

Love the macaws (is that what they are called, lol). The first one and the flamingos are my favorites <3.

thanks guys, i posted some more pics of other animals there. In More From Lion Country Safari.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back