CC please

VltnDennis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well after i finished this photo in cs3 i noticed that latley my photos are coming like with " dead colors" they dont look real like over saturated , how can i get vivid more realistic looking colors and what program can i use ? what do i need to adjust? i just recetly started shooting in RAW

dsc0012copy.jpg

Make sure the white balance is set correctly, and if the colours still look saturated then kick down the saturation in PS

Make sure the white balance is set correctly, and if the colours still look saturated then kick down the saturation in PS

I always set the WB in photoshop since im shooting in raw , but i just dont know what im doing wrong :meh:

Would you be able to post a link to the original RAW file? Or at least a full size high quality jpeg. Then we can see what you started with.

From what I can see, it looks a little "hazy" which is a problem I have often had. You can adjust this with Levels in Photoshop. Re the colours, it is hard to say what changes are needed without seeing the original and without knowing what you want to get out of the pic, but you can use tools like "Selective Colour Adjustment" and "Hue/Saturation" to tweak certain colours.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back