CC Please

I agree with PictureBox. But, I see some potential here... color, silhouettes, contrasts. However, what were you trying to show us? What made you take this images? Why did you choose the angle? Was the archway or the window that you want to show? Is the lettering significant? What are those interesting lines in the window?

Your composition is a bit confusing? Hopefully, I am not confusing you!

I just liked the shot and the color combination. Reminded me a bit of some buildings I saw in LA

It's crooked. It's dark. It's not all that interesting. The light in the corner draws me there, and that's also where my eyes leave the photo.

I kept waiting for the rest of the photo to load, and then realized that was the whole thing. (clue)

I just liked the shot and the color combination. Reminded me a bit of some buildings I saw in LA

This photo means something to you because it reminds you of something you have seen before. To use its just half a building

What am I trying to say with this photo? I really never thought about it much until I read the CC for this picture and, I really like this photo though I seem to be the only one who does. I think I try to do with my photography what a lot of people do and that is to take the common everyday things we see and photograph them in an interesting way. I found this interesting, plain and simple.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back