Nice work, congrats on taking the plunge and getting into model photography. I'm sure you'll find it just as rewarding and challenging as I do. My whole outlook on my photography changed once I started getting into shooting models.
As noted, the focus seems a little soft at times. Watch your shutter speeds closely to make sure you're not getting motion blur. Also, if you're shooting at wide apertures, be very careful about which focus point you use. If you're using your center point, locking focus, then recomposing, with a wide aperture you're likely to cause a focus shift when you recompose. Select an active focus point closer to the models eyes (or the focus point you're going after) and minimize your camera movement after locking focus.
The model is beautiful by the way.
1. It's simple and casual, but nothing really exciting. The pose leaves a little to be desired. You also are a little close to the wall as I get the feeling she's right up against it based on the subtle shadows to the left.
2. Great smile, but again a bit simple and not real exciting. I don't like the blown highlight to the right as it doesn't transition well from the texture to the left to the solid white to the right. On all of these shots you could have benefited from a white reflector quite a bit. It would have helped to make her skin tones pop a little more and give some depth to the images. You can make one yourself on the cheap, just use some white foam board available at any crafts store (like Michael's or Hobby Lobby).
3. This one is more interesting then the first two. I'm a sucker for odd angles and different perspectives. It's still missing something, and the composition isn't quite on target (like her chopped off left hand), but I like the concept. The shadows in the background aren't flattering IMHO. Again, she's a beautiful girl, so you have lots to work with here!
4. Kind of bland, not a very interesting shot I'm sorry to say. Also, the white balance seems a bit off. I think a reflector and getting some light on her would have helped with the exposure and giving some depth to the image.
5. I'm not a fan of selective coloring. It looks like you were trying to find something to use the technique as it doesn't really fit.
6. The shot has potential, but it's a bit off. The foot shadow should be removed and it appears she's really mashing her breasts. I would try a slightly different approach, but it shows you're thinking about composition.
7. This is probably my favorite from the set. The focus is soft and the white balance is off, but I like the composition the best.
Keep up the practice! Also, I would look into getting some studio lights if you're planning on going further down the model shooting road. You can use external flashes or you can get a couple of Alien Bee 400's. There are some other similarly priced lighting kits that have been discussed on the board. You should be able to find the threads via a search.
At a minimum, I would get a reflector and start trying to shape light to help bring your images to life.