What's new

CC: Trona Pinnacles sunset/Milky way

Ub3rdoRK

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 28, 2009
Messages
407
Reaction score
0
Location
So Cal
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Trona Pinnacles, Ca Sunset on 5.10.11

Nikon D700, 24-70

CAM_4045.jpg


Trona Pinnacles, CA Milky way

Nikon D700 17-35
EXIF: ISO 4000 for 20 seconds. The foreground was lit by a LED flashlight.
Minimal saturation of sky w/ Custom astronomy CS5 actions

5730538795_9cee217336_b.jpg
 
I like 'em. The color in the first one is quite nice with the contrasting of warm and cold tones.
The second one is a bit dark. I think I know what you're aiming for, but it would have been nice if the foreground mountain-things were a little brighter, without taking away from the cool sky. I like the martian feeling of it, though.
 
Awesome shots , the second is stunning
 
I like 'em. The color in the first one is quite nice with the contrasting of warm and cold tones.
The second one is a bit dark. I think I know what you're aiming for, but it would have been nice if the foreground mountain-things were a little brighter, without taking away from the cool sky. I like the martian feeling of it, though.

Agreed.

I prefer the 1st shot, decent composition.
 
The first image is wonderful. Love the suns rays and the sky. Great shot.
 
Thanks for the compliments everyone.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom