What's new

Ceiling Fan - 2 shots

I prefer the first shot, but there are things I like about both. The composition of the first is a bit cleaner, and I like how one can see the separation of the blades.

My own ceiling fan is quite boring in comparison. Makes me want to paint the blades different colors to give it a little snap.
 
I like the concept and the shutter speed in #1, but I'm not liking the lighting, and find myself yearning for more light up top.
In my mind I see 2 more separated spots of light above the middle of the fan at a somewhat low angle making the spots long-ish ovals, and each at a slightly different distance from the top of the image frame.

I like your avatar too!
 
Thanks much.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom