Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...so...it'll be time for me to upgrade my phone again in April, so I figured I'd better start researching my next phone... I'm DROOOLING over so many phones, and I can't BELIEVE how expensive they are!!!!! This is the one I like the most so far (though I've barely started looking, so that could change in about 5 minutes or so!):

http://www.nokiausa.com/phones/6682

Yeah...it's only FIVE HUNDRED AND NINETY-NINE DOLLARS!!!!!

:shock:

This is the one I currently have.

3080992_5893.jpg

I know this has been done before, but it's been quite some time...so what kind of phone do you have/want?

EDIT: I also like this one...only $799.00

http://www.nokiausa.com/phones/9500

lg_5450_handset_lg.jpg

THATS THE ONE THAT I HAVE....

THIS IS THE ONE THAT I WANT THOUGH..

61210.jpg

BLING BLING BITCHES.

MDowdey said:
THIS IS THE ONE THAT I WANT THOUGH..

61210.jpg

BLING BLING BITCHES.
dood that's plated...it will turn yer hands green.

lg-c1300.jpg

this is my phone...it's used about once a month.

core_17 said:
Oooh! I like that one, too!

It's a bit big compared to the tiny one I had before it, and I was going to upgrade it as I've had it for over a year, but then I got the sat nav bug, and the 6600 can handle the tomtom software and GPS unit, so I kept it. I might still upgrade and sell the upgrade phone.

tempra said:
It's a bit big compared to the tiny one I had before it, and I was going to upgrade it as I've had it for over a year, but then I got the sat nav bug, and the 6600 can handle the tomtom software and GPS unit, so I kept it. I might still upgrade and sell the upgrade phone.

Mine is bigger than my old phone, too. In fact most people are surprised by the size of my phone. I liked it though, cuz it's highly personalizable, it's a camera phone, and it has a large display. Oh, and unique design. I have a hard time dialing normal phones now though! :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back