Y yugamu TPF Noob! Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 213 Reaction score 0 Location Abq, NM Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 1, 2008 #1 1). 2). 3). 4). Thanks for looking. -Josh
altyfc TPF Noob! Joined Dec 4, 2003 Messages 378 Reaction score 1 Location UK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 1, 2008 #2 Some interesting shots. I like the second one as it stands out against the blue sky.
Y yugamu TPF Noob! Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 213 Reaction score 0 Location Abq, NM Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 1, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks, altyfc. I rarely break away from automotive photography so it's nice to get compliments on different subjects.
Thanks, altyfc. I rarely break away from automotive photography so it's nice to get compliments on different subjects.
D Dmitri No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 20, 2008 Messages 5,882 Reaction score 44 Location End of the line Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 1, 2008 #4 I agree with Alty. The light behind the second one really make sit stand out as special compared to the others. Good job! :sun:
I agree with Alty. The light behind the second one really make sit stand out as special compared to the others. Good job! :sun:
Y yugamu TPF Noob! Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 213 Reaction score 0 Location Abq, NM Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 1, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thank you very much Dmitri.