What's new

Central Park at Night

djoliva

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 4, 2012
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
I just took some pictures of and from Central Park at night.
 

Attachments

  • $IMG_2404.webp
    $IMG_2404.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 165
  • $IMG_2406.webp
    $IMG_2406.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 153
  • $IMG_2422.webp
    $IMG_2422.webp
    965.6 KB · Views: 162
  • $IMG_2423.webp
    $IMG_2423.webp
    996.5 KB · Views: 149
  • $IMG_2432.webp
    $IMG_2432.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 154
  • $IMG_2434.webp
    $IMG_2434.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 134
  • $IMG_2435.webp
    $IMG_2435.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 136
Nice shots! I want to visit New York someday. Some friends of mine got a chance to go. I've been through New York when I was really young, but we didn't stop. I barely remember it.
 
I agree with Rotanimod. I'm just a small town boy that would not have the gonads to bring any equipment to Central Park, ESPECIALLY at night.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom