What's new

Central Park Lake Photo [Taken with just an iPhone but hard to believe]

WilfordSy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 9, 2011
Messages
54
Reaction score
5
Location
New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi guys! I have an SLR but just about 2 weeks ago I had some friends visit New York and I was their official tour guide. I toured them around Central Park where I took this wonderful photo with just an iPhone 4 + Camera+ App.

I'm just amazed at how the iPhone can really take photos that can start to match the likes of a Canon/Nikon SLR camera.

Comments? :)


A60Pe.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom