What's new

Centro America

Bios.

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 3, 2010
Messages
261
Reaction score
26
Location
UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Neat collection here. I think 3, 5 and 6 are the strongest of the set, 3 in particular. Numbers 5 and 6 really give a taste of everyday life in the area you visited. Thanks for sharing with the rest of us.
 
I agree with invisible ^

I really like #3.

For C&C, well, the second shot is a bit of a touristy snapshot. But I bet you knew that already, the rest of your images aren't the same as that one.

The first one - did you think about cropping it more - make it vertical, take out the people on the left side, and let your (i assume) right shoe mirror the temple (I think?) in the distance? That could make for a neat shot....
 
don't tell me these are form Asian countries :)
it smells like Asia :)
thanks for sharing these awesome images. actually i am a fan of portrait. :)
 
Thanks for the comments.

Black sheep: I quite liked the square composition and without the other people in the shot you kind of lose the sense of scale.

Cameran: The photos are from Central America not Asia. I haven't really visited Asia yet but I can imagine there are some similarities.
 
i really like these kind of photos the second i like the most .
large scene pics rock!
 
Nice set. I really love the 3rd shot. So beautiful!
 
Yeah the cigarette butt does annoy me a little, I don't really do cloning though (apart from a bit of dust spot removal) however it's just due to laziness. It looks ok with a 1x1 crop so I might just do that.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom