Chair.

shmne

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
41711087549902105467502.jpg

An oblique representation of the solidarity of man and his never ending quest for a meal.

Last edited:
I have a lot of chair pictures. This is a good one. I like the quality of the bw and the mostly dark background.

I don't get the comment, but maybe that's just part of the mystery.

Lol I'm sorry, I was flipping through photographs waiting for the old lady to bring home dinner; then I saw this one which was in the dumpster to get deleted. Second look at it and I really liked it, so I figured I'd post it here with the hopes of curbing hunger :eek:

No problem, sometimes photo titles come from strange places. I think you should keep it (picture and title).

You know, at first glance, the two white poles on the left of the photo stuck out to me the most ... almost in a negative way. After looking at the photo more though (and I've come back to it lol), I'm starting to like them. I like the balance they give to the shot, especially their angles almost identically matching up with certain blades of the chair. ALTHOUGH it's a good picture, I'd pp out the two spots on the right side of the image above the chair.

IMO I like it. Nice shot. Enjoy the title too, but I feel like instead of "dinner" maybe it should be "a meal":

An oblique representation of the solidarity of man and his never ending quest for a meal.

I'm very glad everyone here seemed to enjoy the photo. Sometimes it helps to look back over old photos because every one in a while you miss something interesting.

I'm very glad everyone here seemed to enjoy the photo. Sometimes it helps to look back over old photos because every one in a while you miss something interesting.

Agree :thumbup:
i also just found something in one of my old photos...glad I looked again!

Most reactions

Back