What's new

chairs n track

well, can you keep getting off track more often? ;)
 
well, can you keep getting off track more often? ;)
it really isn't that great. i pulled it from one of the interior shots and made it bw green filter i think. since it was lighter out side than inside i could probably do the same with a lot of them. Every building there is brighter outside than inside during the day and there isn't a lot of interior lights but lots of windows.
$DSC_2058_1259.webp $DSC_2061_1260.webp
 
$DSC_1995_1264.webp

contest photo I just did. bw hides the building color but if they follow the numbers and notice the 82 they should find it fairly easily.

Another one. $DSC_1807_1265.webp

these im just stacking up in a different file. I have to go through them later to separate on what I'm giving them to use and how hard they are.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom