What's new

Chameleon

gizmo2071

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
861
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto, ONT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My chameleon :D

z13.jpg

z14.jpg
 
mysteryscribe said:
But does he have a job like the gieco geiko or whatever the spelling is.

No job.
Just to bring a smile to my face :D
 
The first you have amazing timing but I like 2 more. The colors and textures give it an interesting feel
 
as generally agreed upon, both are quite nice, but number 2 is just a little more interesting.
 
In #1 the flash did not fire, out of accident or because you didn't want it to fire I don't know, but you therefore underexposed. Light was not enough for the moment. Though I do agree that the timing was good!

Thanks for introducing your chameleon to us. What is his name?
 
His name is Mangamangamanga. Mainly because he just doesn't look real, he looks animated. :D

I know the lighting was bad in the first picture, using a flash freaks him out. So I avoid using it around him. I believe I had the ISO set quite low and the room was quite dim, because I used a fast shutter speed to cature his tounge... I guess my aperature couldn't go low enough to compensate and expose it very well.

Thanks for the comments everyone :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom