What's new

Champagne time.

Tight Knot

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 30, 2010
Messages
1,398
Reaction score
159
Location
Boca Raton, FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all, here are a few for C&C.
Let me know what you think of them, and which one/s you like best.

1.
$Champagne and Sparkler - 2.webp

2.
$Champagne and Sparkler - 3.webp

3.
$Champagne and Sparkler - 4.webp

4.
$Champagne and Sparkler - close up - 2.webp

5.
$Champagne and Sparkler - closer.webp
 
Anyone? LOL. I usually get lots of C&C by now, I guess these must just be perfect. Or, they really are exceptionally bad, and no-one has the heart to tell me. Wait, here? Nope. At least I know I always get thorough C&C. My thick skin is proof lol.
 
These are a well thought and rare combination of concepts; work for me
I would choose #2 and the last :D
 
I hate champage, but I would drink that second glass :)
 
I hate champage, but I would drink that second glass :)

I hate champagne too. That's really ginger ale. Champagne is too expensive to try 7 different takes lol.
Either way, let's make a toast :-). To great photography!!
 
I stopped drinking but I would take a sip of number 2 back in the day. Nice thoughtful and creative work.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom