Changes are coming

Discussion in 'The Aspiring Professionals Forum' started by TreeofLifeStairs, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Tinstafl

Tinstafl No longer a newbie, moving up!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I have travelled over 400K miles in the last 20 years in my motorhomes. I have had six of them total so far. I will say that it would be hard to make a living doing landscape photos as most of the stock sites pay barely anything. (Read that as cents not dollars a use.)

I too believe that the landscape guys earn money on courses and presets and Utube. It is harder now to get a Tube channel running and making money. I have been published three times this month on portraits but the amount of money is pretty low and you can not live on it.

2. paigew

paigew Been spending a lot of time on here!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit

I think photography will be hard. I know a few who are able to make a living with travel photography, but not a comfortable one (stressing about booking sessions to continue etc). If you already had a photography following it may be easier to host "travel sessions" and market to your followers in different parts of the country (traveling based on where you have bookings). If you do not already have a large photography following/client base it will be challenging to find. Also, we've been living in an RV for almost three years now, it's no joke with kids....I would think suuuuuper hard about it before you jump in :p I can't wait to get out of ours! (6 more months!)

If you really want the RV life and are looking for any job that enables you to that, look into insurance claims work! Travel and good pay! Also always work :p

• Like Like x 1