What's new

Changing create date on a photo file

frilins

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 20, 2018
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi.
When I scan my old film negativs I change the computers clock to the time that I took the photos. It is working fine so far but on my Windows I can only change the clock as far as 1988.. Now when I getting to my older photos I got a problem.. I have tryed severel meta changing programs but none of them can change the original created date. Is their anyone that no how to do this?

Best regards
frilins
 
ACDSee will set the file creation date/time.
The file creation and modification date/time maintained by the file system may be reset if you save the file. If you can find a way to fit it into your workflow you ought to consider using the date/time embedded in the Exif metadata. That will normally be carried forward through edits.
 
Thank you for your answers.
I scan my negativs to raw format dng.
I will try your suggestions and let you no.

Best regards
Per Ottosson
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom