What's new

Changing Shutter Speed?

Ernie83Metal

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 18, 2009
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, I have the Canon PowerShot SD100 IS Digital Elph and I've been trying to change the shudder speed but I can't find a setting that allows me to change it. I don't know if I'm just stupid and can't find it or maybe the camera doesn't have that?
 
I do not know the camera and would tell you if I knew, but how about checking out your manual?
 
yeah i read it and nothing much about how to change shutter speed for times like 1/125th and so on
 
Its a P&S right? not all of them can change settings. But if you need a faster speed I'd use the sport mode.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom