What's new

Charm of Hummingbirds, August 10, 2014

Takeda

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 22, 2013
Messages
241
Reaction score
46
Location
Durham, NC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1
DSC_00028-XL.jpg


2
DSC_00041-XL.jpg


3
DSC_00044-XL.jpg


4
DSC_00053-XL.jpg


5
DSC_00096-XL.jpg


6
DSC_00183-XL.jpg


7
DSC_00260-XL.jpg
 
I absolutely LOVE these. And I'm still incredibly jealous that you have three and I have yet to see one! Although my mother in law mentioned that now that she has changed her feeder based on what I learned on TPF, she's had one show up.
 
There are five in shot #2.
 
I absolutely LOVE these. And I'm still incredibly jealous that you have three and I have yet to see one! Although my mother in law mentioned that now that she has changed her feeder based on what I learned on TPF, she's had one show up.

There are five in shot #2.

There are five in shot #2.

Oh sure, rub it in. Fine, I'm jealous he has 5 and I don't even have one. :P


Thank you!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom