What's new

Chateau Cluis Ruins

RobN185

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
617
Reaction score
293
Location
France
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Chateau Cluis Ruins - late afternoon light

1.

6203083031_252d5a2144_b.jpg


2.

6203596492_9059ed42f5_b.jpg


3.

6199163914_126ac7ed80_b.jpg


4.

6198643935_87d9f60ebb_b.jpg
 
This is a lovely place, in Europe you have the benefit of all these charming old places that have character!
I love the first shot the best, again like in your other shot, you do not have enough light on your main subject, (the sun lights the ground instead of the building) that is probably what is lacking to make this a fantastic shot!
 
I would consider croping the the grass and sky in most of these. but great images.
 
@ Mifleur Thanks for the comments. the main thing that I was trying to catch was the wonderful light that was there, sadly it wasn't on the actual ruins (except the last one) but the rolling hills and grass caught the light beautifully.

@ oldhippy, Thanks for the cropping suggestion, but I am a bit anal about cropping, I only crop to 4:3, 4:4, 3:4 or 4:1.5 ratios - I don't know why - it's just me. :er:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom