What's new

Cheap beer and cheap women

minicoop1985

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 3, 2013
Messages
5,520
Reaction score
1,866
Location
Appleton, WI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sorry, I lied about the women. Everyone has worth, nobody is truly cheap unless they decide to be, morals, etc. But now that you're here... how's this looking? What can I do to make it better? I'll use Glycerin next time for the real effect, but this was kinda spur of the moment.

Rolling Rock by longm1985, on Flickr
 
That's high class compared to what I'm drinking right now. :lol:

The water drops are a nice touch. Subtle - just enough to be noticed without overwhelming it.
 
That's high class compared to what I'm drinking right now. :lol:

The water drops are a nice touch. Subtle - just enough to be noticed without overwhelming it.

Good god, I hate to even imagine... Natty Light? There's not much cheaper than six Rocks...
 
That's high class compared to what I'm drinking right now. :lol:

The water drops are a nice touch. Subtle - just enough to be noticed without overwhelming it.

Good god, I hate to even imagine... Natty Light? There's not much cheaper than six Rocks...
Haha! No way. Mic Ultra. Not bragging about it or anything, lol, it's probably the only light beer I can actually drink.
 
Rolling Rock...fairly new to the west coast. Sold here only in cans as far as I have ever seen. One of my favorite light Pilsner style American mega-brew cheap-o beers. My favorite with ham sandwiches!!! Fond memories of Rolling Rock and a recent girlfriend from the 1010-2011 era!

What to do with it? Dunno. Drink it, think about it tomorrow?

Cut a hole in a shooting surface,place the beer over that hole, and fire a highly diffused flash upward, from underneath, and right through the bottle and beer. Use whatever gel is needed to get the right color to make the bottle almost glow that nifty green color.
 
The table is somewhat translucent. I'm gonna try that next time I've got a green bottle beer. Since my studio has become a catch-all for random crap (ugh the joys of marriage), the table's all I got at the moment... :er:

Gotta love ol Latrobe. It's the only cheap beer I can drink, really. BTW, it comes in cans? As for drinking it, don't worry. I had that one and a few more. ;)
 
Rolling Rock...fairly new to the west coast. Sold here only in cans as far as I have ever seen. One of my favorite light Pilsner style American mega-brew cheap-o beers. My favorite with ham sandwiches!!! Fond memories of Rolling Rock and a recent girlfriend from the 1010-2011 era!

Is that the one that went on vacation and that we don't talk about anymore? Lol

Ok, on a more serious note.. C&C. Ahem.

Well, like the image overall but think it would have been much stronger image if you'd followed through with the cheap women part. You know, telling a story and all that - and nothing seems to tell a story quite like women liquored up on cheap beer.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom