Cheap e-bay posing table from J and K group

digimon-atx

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,

A few months ago, I bought an adjustable posing table/adjustable stool from J and K group in Allen Texas. The stool was okay ... not great, but met expectations for the discounted, import price I paid. However, the table was a huge disappointment. It's extremely spongy, collapses even under simple elbow weight, etc. I expected the quality to be so-so, but was okay with that, as I didn't plan to use this too much. The table is basically non-functional from my perspective. Does anybody out there have experiences with these posing tables? Is this normal. I exchanged several emails with Jim Neal of J and K group ... he was only willing to take it back if I paid return shipping and took a 20% restocking hit ... meaning it would cost me another $40 to return everything ... after much arguing, he waived the restocking fee, but in the end, I'd still end up with $20+ in return shipping. I eventually just kept it ... rather than have nothing and be out $40 total, I use a clamp on the adjustable cylinder arm to hold things in place.

So - is this normal from these cheap, import tables, or did I end up with junk that the seller, J and K group out of Allen Texas (via eBay) dumped on me and would not stand behind?

- john silvey

Most reactions

New Topics

Back