Cheap flash unit?

lyonsroar

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
For your first flash unit, I recommend getting a canon man. When you start using more than 1 for OCF, thats when you should buy cheap ones. It is nice to have a canon when you mount it to your camera and do auto setting on the flash with ETTL

I'd REALLY suggest investing some money in a proper canon unit. Cheap flash units just don't work, you're always compromising.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
60 views...2 replies

Do I need to do what Jeremy Clarkson recommends:

Jeremy Clarkson said:
There's a Top Gear top tip right there. If you're a 17 year old boy, you need car insurance; slice your penis off.

REVISED:

Jeremy Clarkson said:
There's a Top Gear top tip right there. If you're a 17 year old boy, you want replies on TPF; slice your penis off.
:greenpbl:
:lmao:

I recently tested two flashes, both listed in my sig. Mounting them on my camera, and using TTL while keeping my settings constant on camera. In the same room under the same lighting conditions, the off brand flash didn't expose the scene as well as the Canon. However, for lighting off camera it's perfect. That's why I bought off brand second, because I'll use the 430EX II when I want consistent results on camera with ETTL.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back