cheapest uk lens website

partyaddict

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hi guys, i was just wondering if u have any ideas of the cheapest uk website to buy lenses off is? i dont want to order off b&h etc because thats american based and i will get charged an excess customs charge on the way to uk. cheers

yes that one stop digital website looks good although it says they ship their items from china so therefore u should get charged tax at customs. did u when u bought items from them?

hi guys, i was just wondering if u have any ideas of the cheapest uk website to buy lenses off is? i dont want to order off b&h etc because thats american based and i will get charged an excess customs charge on the way to uk. cheers

Speak to Ian Kerr (Kerso) on ebay and at another forum.

He is a Scottish guy and imports US equipment to Scotland and from there tax free to anywhere in the UK. Prices are hard to beat anywhere.

Email him and he'll be sure to respond. [email protected]

Most of my kit was bought from Ian.

Cheers
Jim

yes that one stop digital website looks good although it says they ship their items from china so therefore u should get charged tax at customs. did u when u bought items from them?
Yes, they are being shipped from Hong Kong. If you read into their site and particularly their price promises, you'll see that they will guarantee to refund any charges levied by customs. My stuff has always just arrived through the UK mail without a hitch, and I've now had (I think) four orders through them.

Hi, I sell photo equipment to a lot of other forum members. I also sell via Ebay as kerso Let me know if I can help out. You can get me at [email protected]
Regards Ian

Hi, I sell photo equipment to a lot of other forum members. I also sell via Ebay as kerso Let me know if I can help out. You can get me at [email protected]
Regards Ian

Hi Ian nice to see you here. I sent the PO a PM showing the 700 odd page thread you have at another forum site and a note of the many happy customers you have.... like me :)

nice one guys yeh kerso is awesome and really good prices for uk buyer!

Ian will also provide a guarantee and a UK receipt (should you need the receipt for the money back offers). As well as great prices I saved on that too!

Most of the retailers in the UK are good. Park, Warehouse express etc. but they don't come near Ian on price and (in my experience) service.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back