cheapest us website!

partyaddict

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
can anyone help me out im going to the usa in 10 days and will be buying my new canon ef 24-70mm l usm lens but i want to get the best deal so what is the cheapest website in the us or if anyone knows a cheap store in baltimore? thanks a lot

Stay away from the 'cheapest'...

I recommend B&H or Adorama. Both have fair prices and have a good reputation. They are probably the biggest photo stores you will ever find.
You can find a link to them at the top/right of this page. If you use those links when buying, you help out this forum as well.

I've bought lenses from B&H and Newegg, I'd highly recommend both. Cheapest sites are going to be scandalous from time to time...so be careful.

Penn camera has about 10 stores in the Washington DC - Baltimore area and are priced fairly. In addition if one store does not the item in stock they will usally get it from one o fthe other stores. Check thier website for locations.

www.penncamera.com

B&H and Adorama. Please use link above

WARNING: if you search, you'll see unrealistic low prices for that lens. MOST OF THEM ARE SCAMS... be very careful and look up the retailer on bbb.org or resellerratings.com

thanks guys for ur responses probs gonna stick to b&h as is the cheapest so far.......

Most reactions

New Topics

Back