DSC01008Medium.jpg

DSC01166Medium.jpg

DSC01161Medium.jpg

DSC01159Medium.jpg

DSC01158Medium.jpg

DSC01145Medium.jpg

DSC01153cMedium.jpg

Last edited:
#10 is my favorite while i don't understand what type of firework was used in #4

The all have potential of being great pictures the backgrounds just need darkening to bright of a background to be called "fireworks" photo's in my opinion

Great job

These are wonderful. I had forgotten about the 'worms' (#4) -- I used to love those when I was a kid but haven't seen them in ages.

I think #1 and #3 are my fav.

#10 is my favorite while i don't understand what type of firework was used in #4

The all have potential of being great pictures the backgrounds just need darkening to bright of a background to be called "fireworks" photo's in my opinion

Great job

#4 is a small tiny black circle (dime size) that expands into "worms" when lit.. as mentioned below your post.

it was not dark out yet so we started early since rain was moving in.
i would have loved it to be darker.
to lazy to edit ;).

thanks for the feedback :)

These are wonderful. I had forgotten about the 'worms' (#4) -- I used to love those when I was a kid but haven't seen them in ages.

I think #1 and #3 are my fav.

me too as a kid with #4... and the tanks!
my wife came home with these last week.
i haven't seen them in over 25+ years!

thanks for the feedback.

to lazy to edit ;).

Yeesh. It wouldn't take a lot of work to spruce them up a bit... the source material is pretty neat. If you're too lazy to edit them to do something that you think makes sense for the overall quality of the image, I daresay you shouldn't be posting them... or at least not posting them here.

Put things like that in the just for fun gallery.

Just my opinion, but man...

Yeesh. It wouldn't take a lot of work to spruce them up a bit... the source material is pretty neat. If you're too lazy to edit them to do something that you think makes sense for the overall quality of the image, I daresay you shouldn't be posting them... or at least not posting them here.

Put things like that in the just for fun gallery.

Just my opinion, but man...

Wow.. maybe I should have said didn’t have time instead since I have a busy schedule.
Sorry these non edited photos don’t meet the General Gallery Standards.
Thanks for the feedback.
Have a great day.

if i'm not mistaken, i'd say you have some purple rain fountains in there. I love the purple that comes out of those ones... lol

Wow.. maybe I should have said didn’t have time instead since I have a busy schedule.
Sorry these non edited photos don’t meet the General Gallery Standards.
Thanks for the feedback.
Have a great day.

hahah... sorry, man. I wasn't trying to be prick(ly). :mrgreen:

For the record, I thought several of the shots were really neat, I was just kinda bummed by the "I'm too lazy" thing.

hahah... sorry, man. I wasn't trying to be prick(ly). :mrgreen:

For the record, I thought several of the shots were really neat, I was just kinda bummed by the "I'm too lazy" thing.

;) :)

Like I said bad choice of words on my part.. I wish I had more time to be lazy :).

Thanks.

^^^ haha, me too.

<-- has 2 kids. LOL

Inspired by manaheim :)

I played around a little with Elements 6.0.
I'm not the best at editing so not sure if these are better?
I also feel like I'm cheating when editing originals this way... but maybe its just me.

DSC01131eMedium.jpg

DSC01029ceMedium.jpg

DSC01136eMedium.jpg

DSC01145eMedium.jpg

DSC01153ceMedium.jpg

DSC01158eMedium.jpg

DSC01161eMedium.jpg

Last edited:
hahaha...

Very nice. :)

I used to feel like I was cheating, too. I still try not to go overly crazy with it and just try to make sure the picture generally meets the scene and maybe do a bit of cropping, and frequently a touch of sharpening. I wouldn't stress over it too much. However, folks like Mav tend to do VERY little post processing and have some really nice pictures, so there are skills to be learned there as well.

Shots look nice. I like them a lot. I liked the originals too, but these really "pop". (hehehe...)

Most reactions

Back