1)
whatami.jpg

2)
whatami3.jpg

3)
whatami2.jpg

4)
chess.jpg

the last one reminds me of when as a child I used to imagine what the chess pieces would say to eachother. I think the queens would have argued who was going to get who first. My dad always said I bring my queens out to early in the game.

The pictures would all be way better if there was no dust...
If your photos were okay to edit I would edit it out for you.

:/

I don't think the pictures would be better w/out dust. You managed to capture great detail which in my opinion dust not detract from the quality of the shot.

Yea... I could get rid of the dust... I know how... but I thought it almost looked like one of those major microscope shots .... but I understand that the dust could be distracting... I personally think it adds to the shot.. Thanks so much for all of your comments.

Edit: Acctually... looking at the pictures for the 100th time, There would be some coolness if I did get rid of the dust... ok, I will do that tomrrow... thanks. :D

Oh, I see there are others who have commented on the dust on the pieces, well, I was going to comment on it, too, saying that our member tb2 would have spent most of the time of taking photos of this kind in dusting the pieces ;).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back