What's new

Check out my self portrait...

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Garrack.jpg


Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, baby.

BTW, for the record, I actually personally set up the pose, framing and even the lighting on this shot. It's funny because I actually think it's pretty damned good, and I attribute that ALL to my photography experience.

For those wondering, this is from Eve online. (don't play it- trust me- it's more of a life-wrecker than TPF) :)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #2
Oh, um...

C/C welcome. :lol:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #4
There are no rules! WTH, looks GREAT!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #6
:lol:
 
I thought your tattoo was over the other eye?!
Chris, you have issues...just sayin!!:lol:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #8
One of my biggest issues has been choice of tattoo location. :)
 
Quite a gap between the avatar and the avatar... Care to explain? :D
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #11
Quite a gap between the avatar and the avatar... Care to explain? :D

Massive levels of overcompensation? :)

Of course the question is... which way am I overcompensating? :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom