Check out this Craigslist ad LOL

"I don't have DSLR, just a pocket digital camera." :thumbup: :lmao:

other than his camera, which isn't a big deal, i don't see anything wrong here. he's not a pedo because he's asking for IDs to verify age, and hes not some guy that just wants to see girls naked.

I kinda got that impression, too. ^^ I got the impression that he was clearly saying he wasn't a photographer, but specializing in PP.

Yeah.... but I still wonder how many responses he will get. At least he tries.

Hmm.. i swear when I saw it the first time it said NUDE.

as a woman, no way would i answer that.. lol i get whats he asking for, but im thinking maybe he should just ask friends.. craigslist can have some wierdos.... brings back memories of the "craigslist killer"....... juuuust saying! LOL

I find it slightly ammusing that he is looking for a photo shoot but only has a pocket digital camera... I'm not knocking him because he has great enthusiam but it honestly makes me wonder if hes looking to just take pictures or if hes looking to try and start a relationship with his "model"

He might as well say "hey I'm looking for some sexy pics for my private collection, so email me back!" lol

Someone needs to call him and guide him to this forum.:hug::

That's the great thing about Craigslist, there is no shame in putting out a pile of xxxx and waiting for someone to eat it.

Personally I hope he scores.

GWC--Guy With Camera...gets his jollies that way...he probably has a Model Mayhem page as well...

So now Craiglist offers rape? Awesome. Gotta love the interweb. More cowbell please.

GWC--Guy With Camera...gets his jollies that way...he probably has a Model Mayhem page as well...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lJzW4U5Qsc[/ame]

Most reactions

New Topics

Back