What's new

Checking interest: Nikon 105mm f/2.8

Classic_Obsession

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Location
Sunny Diego
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Anyone interested in Nikon AF Micro Nikkor 105mm f/2.8 in mint condition with box? If so, for how much?
 
One meeeeeeeeeeeellion dollars.

Put a price on it, then I'll tell you if I'm interested :)
 
Okay looks like it's around $450 without shipping.

How about $450 shipped?

It's absolute mint condition with original box and manual with proof of purchase from Japan. Glass is clean with no dust, scratch or fungus and focus and aperture ring moves smoothly. Autofocus works well also. I can include a Hoya 52mm UV[0] filter made in Japan also.

email me at classicxobsession@yahoo.com if interested. Thanks!
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom