Cheers!

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, actually this would have needed to be posted by Sabine, but then I had set the camera up on the tripod and had done all the settings previously, and all she did was shoot a kind of photo film of me (she asked me to switch it to continuous mode) by firing away ... I guess I might as well post this one, too. For you all, enjoy summer (unless you are on the southern hemisphere, in that case: enjoy winter :biggrin: )

cheers.jpg

(And I did not want to post it to the artsy fartsy self-portrait thread since it is neither artsy nor fartsy nor a real and true self-portrait ... so it came here to the General Gallery).

Yours truly...

Last edited:
Salute.....

Link gone :(

Shaken, not stired...........thank you! :sexywink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Now, actually that is a nice chilled white wine served in my f-i-l's quite curious "wine glasses" ...

Cheers Henry, hurry, bring me some beer, too :D

I might move this to the Photo Themes and thus start a new theme thread on us holding out glasses in "Cheers!" fashion to the camera - it would be a slightly different sort of self-portrait/portrait of self then. (By the way I am getting to know you through this - even 'in person' - Henry).

LaFoto said:
Cheers Henry, hurry, bring me some beer, too :D

I might move this to the Photo Themes and thus start a new theme thread on us holding out glasses in "Cheers!" fashion to the camera - it would be a slightly different sort of self-portrait/portrait of self then. (By the way I am getting to know you through this - even 'in person' - Henry).
:lol: I like that idea! I might have to contribute one, myself - since we often have a chilled riesling out on the patio on warm summer evenings. :thumbup:

Here's to ya, Corinna! :cheers:

What a great photo ... must get chilly there for you to be in a sweater! :cheers:

Moni: since this now is a thread in the Photo Themes, I expect you to have your PHOTO taken with a glass in hand saying "Cheers" to the camera, and if it is only water! I expect this now :D :D :D :greenpbl:

Not exactly a great shot but it fits the theme anyway...

BTW- In case you're wondering, I'm only 18 and that is only sparkling juice.

Link gone :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Back