Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.exposuretours.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shot with a 60mm at f3.2 soon after this cub licked my lens! Mara, Kenya
cheetah bp.JPG

Neat pic - curious critters aren't they? Hopefully you were able to persuade it to leave before mother showed up and repossessed it :biggrin-93:.

WesternGuy

:biggrin-93: Just a quiet, relaxing day on the savannah! It does give them a higher vantage point than a termite mound and I imagine that the vehicle is nice and warm, being in the sun.

It is unfortunate that trips to Africa are getting so expensive for us folks north of 49. A US dollar now costs me about $1.35± and this puts the costs out of reach at this time, otherwise, I would be interested in one of your trips. I had to cancel a trip to Mashatu this year because of the dollar, but Sabi Sands next year come h#II or high water.

WesternGuy

:biggrin-93: Just a quiet, relaxing day on the savannah! It does give them a higher vantage point than a termite mound and I imagine that the vehicle is nice and warm, being in the sun.

It is unfortunate that trips to Africa are getting so expensive for us folks north of 49. A US dollar now costs me about $1.35± and this puts the costs out of reach at this time, otherwise, I would be interested in one of your trips. I had to cancel a trip to Mashatu this year because of the dollar, but Sabi Sands next year come h#II or high water.

WesternGuy
I hear you! Im in toronto! just got back from vegas cost me a fortune, do have some canucks coming for my october trip, gave them a bit of a discount

Sort of eliminated the need for long glass and cropping , didn't he?

Most reactions

Back