What's new

Cherry Blossoms

ArtByQJ

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 28, 2012
Messages
142
Reaction score
11
Location
Arlington, VA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's a photo from my upcoming April Photo Project "Late Bloomers", Work and crappy weather & boat load of tourist prevented me from heading down to the mall during the peak bloom.




Through the Looking Glass by Art by QJ, on Flickr
 
Not bad. I would remove the big cut-off limb at the top, either by cropping or via cloning/healing.
 
Not bad. I would remove the big cut-off limb at the top, either by cropping or via cloning/healing.
HAHA this made me laugh ... I totally didn't see that....also this is a cropped photo i kinda hacked it away to get this shot real quick as a teaser to my blog followers & decided to post it here too
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom