PaulJMcCain TPF Noob! Joined Dec 21, 2005 Messages 36 Reaction score 0 Location St. Louis Dec 28, 2005 #1 Here are some shots of chess pieces. Enjoy! Tell me what you think! -Paul 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Dec 28, 2005 #2 I like them, but to me the background is really distracting. I wonder what these would look like in front of a fireplace, or some other setting that accentuates the mood?
I like them, but to me the background is really distracting. I wonder what these would look like in front of a fireplace, or some other setting that accentuates the mood?
I indie snob TPF Noob! Joined Dec 27, 2005 Messages 34 Reaction score 1 Dec 31, 2005 #3 #4 is great....simply great. # 1 is my other fav, but i think it needs to be B&W