What's new

chevrolet corvette stingray concept

zandman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Location
south chicago
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C WELCOME AND WILL BE APPRECIATED.
i'm practicing on my lighting and composition, well technically on everything.


1.
cas138ia2.jpg


2.
cas160lc3.jpg


3.
cas158aq8.jpg


4.
cas169mq5.jpg


5.
cas163yk9.jpg







*taken from the chicago auto show, thanks for looking.
 
Last edited:
I think this is just a personal preferance but for me the shadows in the first three shots are distracting.
 
Nice photo's, It would be nice if they made that. The 1st corvette to get the grill in over 47 years.
 
awesome pic, awesome car
 
White balance.

I was there though.. That exhibit sucked to shoot. I say the first few shots are a bit under exposed... even though the lights there created bad hot spots.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom