What's new

Chevy smymmetry

Popeye6187

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 9, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Oklahoma
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I attended a very small fly ion and hangar dance a couple of months back . I spotted the Chevy and thought how neat the grill looked and abstract and symmetrical at the same time. I also caught an old Yak trainer and decided to do the same thing and photograph it. I am just playing around with my set up to get familiar with all the bells and whistles.
037-2.jpg

035-1.jpg


I also have an affinity for Mustangs..

022.jpg


I hope to learn a bunch here and maybe get some quality instruction.

Paul
 
Chevy demands a tilt correction to be called symmetric i think; others are good too :D
 
Agree with frequency, its tilted. I have nothing wrong with symetrical photos. but if thats what you want to pull off make sure it is symetrical.
 
The first one screams "black and white!" to me, or maybe that's just those pesky voices in my head.
 
The first one screams "black and white!" to me, or maybe that's just those pesky voices in my head.

It also screams "back up and get more of me in the frame".
 
...
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom