Chicago C&C

Danny_511

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went downtown after school on monday with my uncle and I was walking through the city to try my hand at street photography. Surprisingly it wasn't many people down there at the time (12 or so) so I took this. Anyone from Chicago knows how quintessential the L train is. You see it here going through the heart of the city :) C&C appreciated. Plus, my future college next to it :D

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1359682463753.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1359682463753.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 113
Gotta love that L train! I think it is a very well done photo because you kept the sidewalk on the bottom right straight. it brings balance to the picture that landscape shots need. Well done!

Gotta love that L train! I think it is a very well done photo because you kept the sidewalk on the bottom right straight. it brings balance to the picture that landscape shots need. Well done!

Thanks :) I was considering redoing the shot with the L actually in the shot. What do you think?

I'd like to see that. I think it would add quite a bit to this image.

Probably not a lot of people because of the weather. Haha.

I do like the shot in B&W. You should try getting the train in there at some point. Just look at the schedule and wait it out.

I do like the shot in B&W. You should try getting the train in there at some point. Just look at the schedule and wait it out.

Whaaaat? Cold is nothing to Chicagoans! Lol but im going back downtown this weekend so I should have it up by monday :)

Whaaaat? Cold is nothing to Chicagoans! Lol but im going back downtown this weekend so I should have it up by monday :)

Haha touche. We're all used to this crazy weather. Can't wait to see new picture.

Its been like mid 60's recently which is freaking awesome!

Hey Chicagoians... im headed downtown for the first time this weekend. What are some areas I should look up for some good shots?

Hey Chicagoians... im headed downtown for the first time this weekend. What are some areas I should look up for some good shots?

Downtown is great for street photography

I recommend State Street. You can get really cool street photography. Also, go to Wacker Drive overlooking the Chicago River at Dearborn Avenue. Good shots there. Navy Pier, Millennium Park, Lincoln Park Zoo. Pretty much the touristy attractions, but everyone needs to go there once.

Taken with an EOS rebel XS 35mm SLR

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1360089195980.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1360089195980.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 76
Ah, the train stairs. I usually take the Orange line if I'm going towards touristy attractions.

Most reactions

Back