V Vudoo4u2 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 19, 2009 Messages 62 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 6, 2009 #1 taken handheld on an airbus 320
keybq TPF Noob! Joined Oct 16, 2008 Messages 702 Reaction score 0 Location Purdue University Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 6, 2009 #2 amazing to bad that other plane had to get in your way
skates94 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 28, 2006 Messages 76 Reaction score 0 Location Southwest Chicago Suburbs Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 6, 2009 #3 Very nice and I like the other plane in the shot..... Just my 2 cents
boomer No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 11, 2007 Messages 381 Reaction score 55 Location Peoria, AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 6, 2009 #4 very nice! what settings were you using?
invisible Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 5,213 Reaction score 983 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 6, 2009 #5 skates94 said: Very nice and I like the other plane in the shot..... Just my 2 cents Click to expand... Yep, without the other plane this would be just another aerial shot.
skates94 said: Very nice and I like the other plane in the shot..... Just my 2 cents Click to expand... Yep, without the other plane this would be just another aerial shot.
V Vudoo4u2 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 19, 2009 Messages 62 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 6, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 thanks!! Incidentally, there are two planes in the pic (the other one is just a speck in the clouds a bit above to the left) shot settings: F2.8 70mm 1/40 shutter ISO 3200
thanks!! Incidentally, there are two planes in the pic (the other one is just a speck in the clouds a bit above to the left) shot settings: F2.8 70mm 1/40 shutter ISO 3200
MayWood TPF Noob! Joined Feb 3, 2009 Messages 62 Reaction score 0 Location b.c./cali Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 6, 2009 #7 great shot! i also love the plane in the pic.
skates94 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 28, 2006 Messages 76 Reaction score 0 Location Southwest Chicago Suburbs Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 6, 2009 #8 LOOK..... I can see my house from here!!!! Okay not really but I'm close.
Rob_W TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2009 Messages 291 Reaction score 4 Location Bolton, Uk Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 7, 2009 #9 So thats what it looks like from up there, Really good shot but i'll keep both feet firmly on the ground thanks...
So thats what it looks like from up there, Really good shot but i'll keep both feet firmly on the ground thanks...
ernie TPF Noob! Joined Feb 21, 2007 Messages 897 Reaction score 0 Location Belgium Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 7, 2009 #10 awesome shot. did you have to process it a lot? seeing how it's not that grainy at 3200 iso.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 7, 2009 Moderator 🛠️ #11 Boy, that one's good. I simply LOVE the other plane(s) in the photo! Adds so much to it! Without it, it would, indeed, be "just another aerial shot", as someone said before me. Like this, it is "alive". Something is THERE! Lucky you!
Boy, that one's good. I simply LOVE the other plane(s) in the photo! Adds so much to it! Without it, it would, indeed, be "just another aerial shot", as someone said before me. Like this, it is "alive". Something is THERE! Lucky you!
cigrainger TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2007 Messages 480 Reaction score 1 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 7, 2009 #12 I second Corinna's comments, this is great!
T TwoRails No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 9, 2008 Messages 1,149 Reaction score 1 Location The Great Northwest Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 7, 2009 #13 I do like that shot! That's one I'd like to see on a larger scale, like 11x14. Yes, the planes is the cherry on the proverbial cake.
I do like that shot! That's one I'd like to see on a larger scale, like 11x14. Yes, the planes is the cherry on the proverbial cake.
V Vudoo4u2 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 19, 2009 Messages 62 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 7, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #14 thanks all! I'm planning on making posters out of it if anyone is interested, lemme know! (taken @ 21mp...so I can print a variety of larger sizes without much issue) *this is not a sales pitch
thanks all! I'm planning on making posters out of it if anyone is interested, lemme know! (taken @ 21mp...so I can print a variety of larger sizes without much issue) *this is not a sales pitch
T TwoRails No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 9, 2008 Messages 1,149 Reaction score 1 Location The Great Northwest Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 7, 2009 #15 I'm kinda interested, but not poster size (no room on the walls :shock: )