SpaceNut TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2006 Messages 857 Reaction score 1 Location Bradley, IL Feb 8, 2009 #16 Awesome & stunning. I like the other plane in the photo, adds character to the photo! The only time I manage to get a window seat is by the wing. Nice job, thanks for sharing
Awesome & stunning. I like the other plane in the photo, adds character to the photo! The only time I manage to get a window seat is by the wing. Nice job, thanks for sharing
M Maxiclik TPF Noob! Joined Feb 5, 2009 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 8, 2009 #17 Beautiful shot, and beautifully exposed.
duncanp No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 15, 2005 Messages 3,390 Reaction score 43 Location Sheffield Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 8, 2009 #18 incredible. good work :thumbup:
Captain IK TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2008 Messages 630 Reaction score 0 Location Windsor, ON. Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 8, 2009 #19 cool shot. The plane makes the pic.