Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 17, 2014 #1
NedM No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 6, 2014 Messages 390 Reaction score 64 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 17, 2014 #2 This is great, awesome composition, but I think the photo would have been better if it were true black and white. Sepia isn't really doing it for me.
This is great, awesome composition, but I think the photo would have been better if it were true black and white. Sepia isn't really doing it for me.
jenko TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 4, 2013 Messages 1,106 Reaction score 652 Location NC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 18, 2014 #3 The tint/toning does not bother me. I like it.
CaboWabo No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 13, 2011 Messages 513 Reaction score 269 Location Daytona Beach,Fl Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 18, 2014 #4 Looks the same when I look out my window :thumbup: