Chicago!

T4TURBO

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hello, here a couple of shots i got from chicago.

any comments? critiques? are there any filter lenses i should be using when shooting so many bright lights at night?

DSCF0762.jpg

DSCF0804.jpg

DSCF0092.jpg

Hey there - I like your subject in the first but as said above your horizon is leaning a little too much to the right - an easy fix. I would probably look at cloning out the distracting light on the far left of the image too if possible. Despite these two minor niggles, I really like it. How long was your exposure time on this?

The second is very nice - really well composed with great color.

The third lacks some foreground interest IMO which could improve the photo aesthetically for me.

Nice set,
daithi

Hey there - I like your subject in the first but as said above your horizon is leaning a little too much to the right - an easy fix. I would probably look at cloning out the distracting light on the far left of the image too if possible. Despite these two minor niggles, I really like it. How long was your exposure time on this?

The second is very nice - really well composed with great color.

The third lacks some foreground interest IMO which could improve the photo aesthetically for me.

Nice set,
daithi

i believe 4 seconds (thats the max my camera allows) and wow now that you guys mention it, i do seeits crooked hahaha. i'd have to learn about cloning, i don't know how to do that yet, but if takes care of that loud light, that would be great.

and the third ones exposure is off on purpose, i wanted i really drastic contrast between the dark ground and buildings and the colors that came out in the sky.

thank you for your input, both of you!

Most reactions

Back