What's new

Chicago

fightheheathens

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 1, 2005
Messages
1,011
Reaction score
3
Location
Berkeley
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i went to chicago for a chemistry/physics/math symposium (think bunch of nerds talking about science and boring presentations)

i only got out at night and since i was with some other kids from my school i didnt wana mess around with my SLR so i just brought my digital and no tripod.
so this was the only good one i got, but i like it.
dont remember what building, but its on michigan ave.

building1.jpg
 
I think that it might be the art building if I am not mistaking
 
wow! I LOOOOOVE it! The perspective is awesome and I like the way the top sort of disappears into the dark.
Nice shot!
 
awesome perspective and im loving the way its disappearing into the night.. neat work!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom