Child portraits

Kanikula

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
SJF_0007-2-1.jpg

SJF_0009.jpg

Very natural expression in the first one, and the composition is nice in terms of golden ratio.

One thing though, the lighting is flat, and the image lack contrast.

Very natural expression in the first one, and the composition is nice in terms of golden ratio.

One thing though, the lighting is flat, and the image lack contrast.

TY :) I agree lighting isnt great - im still getting to grips with lighting at the mo TBH :) However i actually used my Flash gun for these!!

TY :) I agree lighting isnt great - im still getting to grips with lighting at the mo TBH :) However i actually used my Flash gun for these!!
One thing you can do is bounced the flash off a white surface to give more direction to the light and position the subject accordingly.

more color !

1st best.

red shirt would do nicely.

In #1 his eyes look like the dead kids in the grudge. Just to dark. Pin lights in them. I totally agree with phototron with the bouncing. Stick him infront of a window or something to catch some catch lights.

i dont know how i missed this one.

i think ite great and the eyes are just perfect, wouldnt change a thing

In the first he is way too close to the background. i always tend to keep them at least 3 ft from the backgroun. Otherwise you get a flat image... ialso agree you need a little more lighting in the eys! handsome boy!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back