What's new

Child's Chair in Snow

Dionysus

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 23, 2008
Messages
454
Reaction score
2
Location
Newfield, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
this was my attempt at a minimalistic picture. I shared this on the beginners forum, but not here. may not float everyones boat, but I like the simplicity.

Child__s_Chair_in_Snow_by_sideways_8.jpg
 
The white border of thephotoforum.com doesn't really do justice to your photo. I'd like to suggest to give it a border of a few pixels so we can better see your composition.
After opening in photoshop I have to say that I really like it.
 
im still trying to figure out how LOL, pathetic, i know.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom