What's new

Chin wagging

Karalee

hOtLiPs!
Joined
Feb 22, 2004
Messages
3,851
Reaction score
48
Location
Here....there....everywhere
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
horse%20talk.jpg


"I swear... it was that big!"
"No Way!"
:lol:
Thanks for taking a peek.
 
I love the pano you've done here; works well. Good DOF and i like your BW toning method. :thumbup: :)
 
This is so funny! :D
Your caption is just great - going with this equally great picture ... technically speaking: I like the softness you have given it. I could never do that...
 
Nice to see a photo that makes me laugh
its great
love the caption
don't often here that saying much
I used to say to my Mam I was going next door for a chin wag
Pam
 
Wow, cool shot... how did you get that effect with the "toning" as everyone is calling it? (yeah, I'm a noob, I admit)
 
Thanks folks! These horses were really cracking me up :lol:

As far as PS goes, convert your image to bw whatever way you do it, then I did some weird gaussian blur, followeb by 2x usm, and some contrast and shadow/highlight tweaking and voila!
 
Very nice work Karalee! I like love humor and your style. :) :salute:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom