What's new

China Town Truck

jake337

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 3, 2010
Messages
4,274
Reaction score
1,245
Location
minnesota
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
7953864088_398b3b5912_c.jpg
 
Neat image ('though I think a position slightly more to the left so it wasn't quite so square to the camera might have been good too), sad comment on our society!
 
Neat image ('though I think a position slightly more to the left so it wasn't quite so square to the camera might have been good too), sad comment on our society!


It was strange though as there was none on most of the walls, streets and signs there in San Francisco China Town, just on the delivery trucks.

I bet the trucks came from elsewhere, possibly Stockton, Oakland, LA, etc.


I was in Stockton for a good majority of the trip(family) and that was an entirely different scene altogether. Let's just say the graffiti there wasn't about art to say the least, lol.

I'll try to make some time tonight to do a crop as this is not cropped.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom